3 months ago · admin · 0 comments
- Exposure to Outreach Mental Health work for Interns & Volunteers
- Training of field staff by Samutthana technical staff
- Samutthāna has an outreach programme With the Kilinochchi district General Hospital where we send both SLV and our staff interns for exposure in the field of mental health mostly community based mental health.
- We partner with Dr Jegaruban who is a medical officer in mental health at the Kilinochchi district General Hospital and shadow him as he takes us to different outreach clinics where he works with adults, adolescent and also children with mental health problems.
- Samutthāna’s outreach programme also helps to develop better understanding of the mental health systems that exist in Sri Lanka.
Categories: Past Projects